Welcome to the April issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. Experiential & Interactive Art is the organizing principle this month, and what a captivating issue it is!
Flip through to discover 25 amazing collaborations that are participatory, dynamic, and community-driven: permanent and temporary design + art projects that engage to create unique, playful, and personal experiences with the art.
In this intriguing issue, you will:
- Experience an audiovisual art installation in Berlin, Germany comprised of real-time visuals and music composed by AI
- Encounter the world’s first spherical holographic selfie booth with 18.5 million virtual pixels in Atlanta, GA
- Immerse yourself in a multi-sensory interactive playscape of sound and light at a Brighton, United Kingdom digital festival
- Participate in communal music making at a Pompano Beach, FL sculptural drum circle
- Explore western-related artifacts through multitouch tables at the National Cowgirl Museum in Ft. Worth, TX
and much, much more.
We hope you will subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge, each month. Upcoming issues include themes of Suspended in Space, Art of Transportation, Art with a Message, and more! We look forward to sharing these incredible collaborations with you.
Toni Sikes, CEO and Publisher