Find and Connect
A monthly publication of CODAworx
Technology + Art VIII features projects enhancing the experience of art with digital technology: design + art projects that use video, sound, 3D printing, interactive installations, conductive paint, augmented reality, and more.
Crafting the Impossible: Technology and Art Converge at Digital Atelier and The Seward Johnson Atelier
Technology in the arts can enhance every step of fabrication from concept to execution, offering artists malleability that transcends specific skill sets; it expands range, scale, and material in ways that are current and forward-facing.
The CODAworx Manifesto
- Commissioned art matters. Attention to the details of our environment leads to love of place, which brings us to take responsibility for the spaces where we live and work. And by extension, to our communities, our cities, our nations, and our world.
- Art in our public and private spaces helps us fight ordinary buildings, ordinary streets, ordinary cities.
- We champion the role of artists in our society. Now, more than ever, we need artists provide us with inspiration, creativity, and imagination and to help us envision a better world.
- Great design + art can transform spaces and affect our happiness and well-being.
- Art can and should be accessible to all people. Each of us deserves a daily dose of inspiration.