Find and Connect
A monthly publication of CODAworx
The newest issue of CODAmagazine is live and ready to be browsed!
Art for the Outdoors: features art that is created to enhance our shared experience of the outdoors including parks, plazas, waterways, bridges, roundabouts, bike paths, and roadways.
Join us for the first of three online panel discussions planned in conjunction with the exhibition. Panelists from i was here, including Marshall Fields, Marjorie Guyon, Dr. Michael Preacely, Daniel Ware and Michael Baer will discuss the mission of "I Was Here” - to reshape the American Commemorative Landscape.
June 30, 5-6pm EDT
The CODAworx Manifesto
- Commissioned art matters. Attention to the details of our environment leads to love of place, which brings us to take responsibility for the spaces where we live and work. And by extension, to our communities, our cities, our nations, and our world.
- Art in our public and private spaces helps us fight ordinary buildings, ordinary streets, ordinary cities.
- We champion the role of artists in our society. Now, more than ever, we need artists provide us with inspiration, creativity, and imagination and to help us envision a better world.
- Great design + art can transform spaces and affect our happiness and well-being.
- Art can and should be accessible to all people. Each of us deserves a daily dose of inspiration.