Make more great commissions happen
Publish your amazing work in our Project Library, enter our awards programs, and submit projects to CODAmagazine to connect with readers around the world.
Discover top talent and connect to experienced artists with our RFP Toolkit. Find the creative professionals and unique industry resources you need with just a few clicks.
Respond to our RFP Blasts, get access to commission opportunities, and put your unique skills and products in front of key decision makers with global spending power.
Value of projects to date
Listen to our members
"CODAworx has been instrumental in my ability to get new clients and commissions; my interactions with their staff have always been easy and personable."
Sculptor, San Francisco
"CODAworx is important because it puts us in contact with professional artists working in a variety of media, so we are able to quickly match our project needs."
Director, Art Initiative, Inc.
"Our firm has benefitted from the exposure in CODAmagazine and on the website; we find it to be a great resource for potential collaborators on our projects."
Principal, Stanley Beaman & Sears
"As an artist, it is important to see the comprehensive up-to-date RFP Listings and be made aware of what opportunities exist in the world."
Land Art and Public Art, London
We're happy to help, just a
phone call away!
- Art matters. Attention to the details of our environment leads to love of place, which brings us to take responsibility for the spaces where we live and work. And by extension, the people with whom we live and work. And by extension, to our local communities, our cities, our nations, and our world.
- We champion the role of artists in our society. We need artists to provide us with inspiration, creativity, and imagination, and to help us envision a better world.
- Architects and designers know that remarkable design can change everything. They connect the dots across disciplines, collaborating with artists to make the world a more beautiful place. They are the ultimate patrons of the arts.
- In the process, design professionals promote imagination and creativity, and through their commissions, make original art integral to and accessible in people's lives.
- Art in our public and private spaces helps us fight ordinary buildings, ordinary streets, ordinary cities. We celebrate the extraordinary.
- The architecture of our buildings and the design of our interiors affect our happiness and well-being. Each of us deserves a daily dose of inspiration.
"Leave good footprints." -Ellen Kochansky, artist
You must register to make contact with CODAworx members, use design boards or post an RFP.
Good news! Registering with CODAworx is free and simple. Click the button below to register or log in.