Welcome to the May issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. Suspended in Space is the organizing principle this month, and what an awe-inspiring issue it is!
Flip through to discover draping, dangling, and floating collaborations: design + art projects which awe us from above and fill our spaces with beauty and motion.
In this issue, you will:
- travel a city block in National Harbor, MD, under a media-driven sculpture that plays on the mathematical concepts of waves
- experience the renewal of spring while gazing at an illuminated suspended sculpture in Neptune, NJ
- be inspired by the meandering, reed-filled wetlands along Florida’s east coast
- marvel at a kinetic piece that directly relies on alternative energy in a Brooklyn, NY library
- behold a large-scale glass installation inspired by the color patterns in DNA mapping in an East Lansing, MI bio-engineering facility
We hope you will subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge, each month. Upcoming issues include themes of Art of Transportation, Art with a Message, Architectural Art, and more! We look forward to sharing these incredible collaborations with you.
Toni Sikes, CEO and Publisher