Welcome to the May issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. Suspended in Space is the organizing principle this month, and what an uplifting issue it is!
Flip through to discover 25 draping, dangling, and floating collaborations: design + art projects which awe us from above and fill our spaces with beauty and motion. The scope and variety of these artworks are truly dazzling and will leave you inspired.
Browsing this issue, you will:
- experience an interactive multimedia sculptural luminary in the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum in Jackson
- relax in a sculptural aerial garden at the Contemporary Art Museum in St. Louis, Missouri
- explore the complex impact of light and sound on human perception in Berlin, Germany
- float amongst ethereal suspended winged figures in New York City
- marvel at the harmony between the natural and the technological in a University in Corvallis, Oregon
and much, much more.
We hope you will subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge, each month. Upcoming issues include themes of Healing Art, Art with a Message, Experiential & Interactive, Technology + Art, and more! We look forward to sharing these incredible collaborations with you.
Toni Sikes, CEO and Publisher