Welcome to the February issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. Healing Art is the organizing principle this month, and what a transformative issue it is!
Flip through to discover beneficial collaborations that demonstrate the creative process as a powerful healing force: design + art projects intended to help us repair, soothe, and reflect amidst our surroundings, both inside and outdoors.
In this issue you will:
- contemplate and reflect at a memorial honoring the victims of slavery at the United Nations in New York, NY
- be spiritually, emotionally, and physically uplifted by the Spirit of Creation in a Dayton, OH retirement home
- heal amongst calming sculptures inhabiting a garden adjacent to a Montreal Dialysis Pavilion
- delight in the colorful murals of a Palo Alto, CA children’s hospital that help distract from pain and anxiety
- be welcomed into an Istanbul hospital by an immersive three-story media wall depicting water’s eternal ability to soothe and recover
and much, much more.
We hope you will subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge. Upcoming issues include themes of Transformative Walls, Suspended in Space, Architectural Art, Art in Hospitality, and more! We look forward to sharing these incredible collaborations with you.
Toni Sikes, CEO and Publisher