UPMC is building the UPMC Vision and Rehabilitation Tower at UPMC Mercy (VRT)in the Uptown neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Designed by the architecture firm HOK, the building will open to the public in 2023.
The artist selection process for the VRT commission opportunities includes two phases.
* Phase 1: a prequalified pool of artists will be developed through this RFQ.
* Phase 2: will include the consideration of artists in the prequalified artist pool for specific opportunities.
This opportunity is open to professional visual artists based in the United States of America. Artists who have disabilities, including visual disabilities and visual impairments, are encouraged to apply. Artists who have experience working with or creating art for settings serving people who have disabilities, including visual disabilities and visual impairments, are encouraged to apply.
- Contact Name: Renee Piechocki
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: (412) 232-8202