The City of Austin Municipal Courthouse has contracted City Vendor (Christine Michelle Angelone dba POOR GIRL EMPIRE, LLC) to manage and commission (5) indoor murals to be located at 6800 Burleson Road, Building 310, Suite 175, Austin, Texas, 78744. The City of Austin Municipal Courthouse seeks qualifications from visual artists or artist teams to design, fabricate, and install permanent mural artworks on (5) courthouse walls.
• Artists will work with the City of Austin Municipal Courthouse and Vendor to realize their designs.
• Installations will begin January 2022.
• Murals may be hand-painted directly on the wall or surface, or painted onto artist-created panels.
• Artists and designers of at least 18 years of age who live and work in Williamson, Travis, Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Burnet, and Blanco counties are eligible to apply.
• The budget for each mural is between $3,000 and $4,000 contingent on the size and complexity of the project.
- Contact Name: Christine Angelone
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: (512) 694-9448