Built for Public Art Agents and Art Consultants
We designed the CODAworx RFP Toolkit with one goal: to simplify your job of finding outstanding artists and creatives for your art commissions. As the project manager for creative projects, we know you are busy and every hour of the work day is precious. With the click of a button, our RFP Toolkit technology targets the right artists and creatives, experienced in building beautiful projects on timeline and budget, for your art commissions.
- Simple to set up from start to send in less than half an hour.
- Simple to reach over 12,000 artists and creative professionals with our RFP Blast tool.
- Your RFP will go straight to the inboxes of your target audience twice – once when the RFP is announced and again three days before the deadline.
- Simple to apply with our intuitive application interface.
- Commissioned artists and creative professionals love the simplicity of the CODAworx RFP Toolkit.
- Simple to review applications with our streamlined administrative process using the RFP Manage module
- Our user-friendly software organizes the applications in a visually compelling way. Log into your account and view applications as they are submitted. Invite stakeholders to jury the submissions using the RFP Select module.
High-powered software for commissioning artists
Three simple tools that work together to streamline the process for public and private projects.
1. RFP Blast
Email your RFP to artists and creative professionals
Reach artists and creative professionals in targeted categories with our RFP Blast tool.
2. RFP Manage
Manage application materials in one place
Applicants submit materials online, and our RFP Manage tool automatically organizes everything for you.
3. RFP Select
Review and evaluate applications
Provide your committee with an easy-to-use structure to score applications using RFP Select.
Announce Your Artist Call to the CODAworx Network
Want to give your artist call a bump? Promote it to exceptional artists with our RFP Blast.
“Ours is a grassroots community effort to commission a major art work to celebrate excellence in education and honor all teachers and staff, public and private, in the Waunakee Community School District. We are fortunate to have selected an internationally renowned artist for our sculpture project. The CODAworx team is knowledgeable, responsive and flexible. They brought us a great result for great value!”
— Kevin Laffey, Waunakee Area Public Arts Committee
“More than anything, the great thing about working with CODAworx is the ability to utilize one central site for everything. I can search for artists and ideas, and then use the online RFP Toolkit to send out a call, view applicants, and share with others. Plus, I can reach out directly to the CODAworx staff for help if I need it. I recommend CODAworx to both artists and organizations working on commissioned projects. CODAworx is a great resource.”
— Tracy Ramseur, City of Greenville
“We decided to use the CODAworx RFP eblast tool to boost our outreach on a recent project. We ended up with 269 applications (a significant increase!) representing many new artists. We were very pleased with both the number of artists who responded and the high quality of the work represented.”
— Roberta Bloom, Public Art Coordinator, City of Aurora