Client: Dinapoli Capital Partners
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Completion date: 2018
Artwork budget: $10,000,000
140 rooms Hotel
• Extra high ceilings with grand, decorative drapery and a decorative valence.
• Decorative wainscoting
• Luxe Marble foyer bathroom and shower
• Luxe Waterworks plumbing fixtures
• Marble Vanity
• Custom lit decorative mirror at vanity
• Most rooms feature a lounge chair and round dining table which can be used as a desk
• Most rooms feature a custom upholstered bench for luggage, shopping bags, perching…etc • All custom designed lighting fixtures by Rose Ink Workshop
• All custom designed fabrics and furniture by Rose Ink Workshop
We wanted to create a space that felt comfortable, residential and happy. We were inspired by the Danish concept of Hygge (which is the feeling of being cosy). The colors we selected are energizing and bold.
• Original “Rooftops” watercolor art inspired by the roof tops of China Town created by Danielle Friedman while staying at the Triton. • Original “Blobs” watercolor artwork by Jasmina Thakali inspired by a bouquet of peonies.
• Original “Squiggle” artwork inspired by Japanese Calligraphy.