Last updated: February 20, 2014
- Personal Information. The only personal information we collect is information that you voluntarily provide to us via the Website, by email or by other means. The types of personal information we may collect include contact information and other identifying information, information about your involvement with a project submitted to us, or other information regarding your professional or personal interests. We may use this information: to communicate with you, provide our services to you, display relevant advertising, and provide you with information regarding other programs or services that may be of interest to you. We don’t sell your information to third parties, but to provide our services to you, we may share your personal information with certain third parties as explained below. Additionally, we will disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to or advisable to protect the rights, properties or safety of us or users of the Website or the public.
- Traffic Data and Other Non-Personal Information. We automatically collect and store certain non-personal information in the course of your use of the Website. This information may include your browser type, domain names, IP address, unique device identifier, search criteria used, content viewed, and the emails and phone numbers that you contact through the Website, the pages you view, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, provide statistics regarding usage of the Website, and display relevant advertising. We may use "cookies" and similar technology in connection with your use of the Website. Cookies may reside on your computer, in emails we send you, and on our web pages. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website.
- Links. Our Website may contain links to other websites, phone numbers, or email addresses. CODAworx is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites or any other linked location or feature. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website, and to read the privacy policies of each website that collects personal information.
- Security of Your Personal Information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both in transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via a mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Users of our Website are responsible for protecting the secrecy of their login, password and account information, if applicable.
- Unsubscribing, Changing or Deleting Your Information. If you would like to opt-out of receiving email communications from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in all email communications, or by contacting us at email@example.com. Additionally, account holder, may review, update, correct or delete personal information in their account information by editing the relevant part of their account information or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like us to cancel your Website account, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request and delete your account information if we do not have any legal obligation or a legitimate business reason to retain the information contained in your Website account. Please note that, if you cancel your Website account, any public content you may have posted to the Website may, in our discretion, remain publicly viewable via the Website.
- Our Policy Toward Children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to address the situation.