For more information on CODAmagazine
check out our editorial calendar
, browse themes of future issues and see if one of your projects is fit for inclusion.
The Human Form
This month's CODAmagazine documents 26 incredible projects where collaborative teams transform public, commercial, educational, and liturgical spaces through imaginative depictions of the human body. Highly collaborative, each project showcased is the magnificent result of artists, design professionals, suppliers, fabricators, and installation specialists' work.
Featuring ultra-realistic bronze statues, an abstracted glass mural, a 3D-printed fashion piece, and a surrealistic skull and bone-laden wall sculpture, this issue observes the diverse world of contemporary human form projects.
Projects included in this month's issue:
- Art matters. Attention to the details of our environment leads to love of place, which brings us to take responsibility for the spaces where we live and work. And by extension, the people with whom we live and work. And by extension, to our local communities, our cities, our nations, and our world.
- We champion the role of artists in our society. We need artists to provide us with inspiration, creativity, and imagination, and to help us envision a better world.
- Architects and designers know that remarkable design can change everything. They connect the dots across disciplines, collaborating with artists to make the world a more beautiful place. They are the ultimate patrons of the arts.
- In the process, design professionals promote imagination and creativity, and through their commissions, make original art integral to and accessible in people's lives.
- Art in our public and private spaces helps us fight ordinary buildings, ordinary streets, ordinary cities. We celebrate the extraordinary.
- The architecture of our buildings and the design of our interiors affect our happiness and well-being. Each of us deserves a daily dose of inspiration.
"Leave good footprints." -Ellen Kochansky, artist
You must register to make contact with CODAworx members, use design boards or post an RFP.
Good news! Registering with CODAworx is free and simple. Click the button below to register or log in.