Technology + Art V
Welcome to the September issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. Technology + Art is the organizing principle this month, and what an innovative issue it is! Flip through to discover 25 cutting-edge collaborations that are electronic, innovative, and digital: design + art projects using technology to develop new experiences and interactions with art.
Browsing this issue, you will:
- be immersed in a visual experience created by exploring new sources of information and new ways of storytelling in Los Angeles, CA
- contemplate the worsening global freshwater crisis through a video and sound installation in Toronto, Canada
- explore the first virtual reality painting created for the purpose of opioid and pain reduction for pediatric cancer patients in Bronx, NY
- experience a dynamic holographic experience representing the horizontal passage of time in an Anaheim, CA transportation hub/li>
- through augmented reality, have a multi-layered sensory encounter with an iconic sculpture, unconstrained by location or time
Please join us every month and subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge.