The Magic of Color V
Welcome to the November issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. The Magic of Color is the organizing principle this month, and what a vibrant issue it is! Flip through to discover 25 electrifying collaborations that explore the use of color in innovative ways. These design + art projects vividly show the transformative qualities color has on the spaces where we live, work, and play.
Browsing this issue, you will:
- cavort in the world’s longest temporary play installation in Moscow, Russia
- escape the bustle of the city through a magic forest in Los Angeles, CA
- activate a wash of colors inspired by the northern lights in a Portland, OR airport
- explore a kinetic art experience of projective, refractive, reflective and absorptive light in Blacksburg, VA
- celebrate the unique character of the first female mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico
Please join us every month and subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge.