Light as Art VI
Welcome to the February issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best collaborative projects from all over the world. Light as Art is the organizing principle this month, and what a radiant issue it is! Flip through to discover 25 collaborative projects illuminating our environments. These spectacular design + art projects transform, enhance, and create spaces utilizing the medium of light.
In this issue, you will:
- travel through a computerized light sculpture that embraces all of the primary and secondary colors in El Paso, TX
- experience a smart city illumination activated by real-time social media and big urban data in Montreal, Canada
- gaze upon a luminous white carpet of hundreds of LED lights suspended across the lawn of Madison Square Park in New York City
- be immersed in 500 points of light with 500 speakers acting in choreographed harmony in Salisbury, UK
- encounter a 90-foot tall projection-mapped light show of wine-inspired imagery in Detroit, MI
Please join us every month and subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge.