Experiential & Interactive Art II
Welcome to the April issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best collaborative projects from all over the world. Experiential & Interactive Art is the organizing principle this month, and what a captivating issue it is! Flip through to discover 25 amazing collaborations that are participatory, dynamic, and community-driven: permanent and temporary design + art projects that engage to create unique, playful, and personal experiences with the art.
In this intriguing issue, you will:
- Experience an audiovisual art installation in Berlin, Germany comprised of real-time visuals and music composed by AI
- Encounter the world’s first spherical holographic selfie booth with 18.5 million virtual pixels in Atlanta, GA
- Immerse yourself in a multi-sensory interactive playscape of sound and light at a Brighton, United Kingdom digital festival
- Participate in communal music making at a Pompano Beach, FL sculptural drum circle
- Explore western-related artifacts through multitouch tables at the National Cowgirl Museum in Ft. Worth, TX
Please join us every month and subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge.