Art with a Message II
Welcome to the July issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best collaborative projects from all over the world. Art with a Message is the organizing principle this month, and what an a thought-provoking issue it is! Flip through to discover 25 design + art projects that were created for the purpose of bringing about social change, or to raise awareness about key issues facing society. These powerful messages are delivered through organizational efforts, creative visualizations, provocative images, and simple street slogans.
In this issue you will:
- empathize with the homeless population through an interactive social art installation in Melbourne, Australia
- celebrate the power of creativity to turn problems into solutions and waste into art via an animated parametric upcycled sculpture
- commemorate 125 years since New Zealand women won the vote, the first nation in the world to grant women’s suffrage
- contemplate the urgent problem of climate change and planetary habitability in Boston, MA
- honor Civil Rights and the important work done by African Americans in the Tampa Bay, Florida area
Please join us every month and subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge.