Art with a Message
Welcome to the July issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. Art with a Message is the organizing principle this month, and what an engaging issue it is! Flip through to discover 25 design + art projects that were created for the purpose of bringing about social change, or to raise awareness about key issues facing society. These powerful messages are delivered through organizational efforts, creative visualizations, provocative images, and simple street slogans.
Browsing this issue, you will:
- visit Berlin to gather and contemplate in a luminous space created from original segments of the Berlin Wall
- celebrate the countless acts of heroism of medical personnel in the days following the devastation of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana
- experience a powerful installation in London that emulates polluted environments in cities around the world
- swim in international waters to immerse yourself in the breathtaking migration of Pacific salmon in Vancouver, Canada
- reflect in Boston, Massachusetts on the millions of refugees who risk their lives to seek safety and freedom
Please join us every month and subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge.