Commissioned by: John Blazy, Dichrolam, LLC
Jobs at CODAworx
CODAworx is the hub of the commissioned art economy. Featuring commissioned artwork in interior, architectural and public spaces, the site brings together an online community where anyone can showcase work, hire artists, and get hired. Designed for use by artists, design professionals, and industry resources, CODAworx provides its members with a platform to earn recognition for their design + art projects, connect with other members of the creative community, and conduct transactions.
CODAworx seeks to fill this full-time position with a technical administrator who can maintain and improve the Company's online applications for the commissioned art industry. The primary responsibility of this position is to administer the CODAworx website and digital tools, coordinate a small-office IT system and network, and provide support for database and email systems. This position requires certain technical qualifications detailed below.
- Experience administering a website with an embedded SaaS application suite
- HTML, MySQL and PHP expertise at level required to troubleshoot problems, implement minor changes, perform ad-hoc queries
- Experience administering a small-office IT system and providing basic technical support to team members
Other Qualifications a Plus
- Familiar with code repository systems (Beanstalk, GitHub, etc.)
- Familiarity with Salesforce and email marketing software
- Familiar with CMS, ad-serving, CRM, and metrics reporting tools
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Applications
- Project management and specifications development
- Capability to master new applications to quickly achieve super-user competency
- Demonstrated organization and analytic (trouble-shooting and problem solving) skills
- Good written communication skills, including creating technical and user documentation
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and priorities, clearly communicating ongoing status and working to resolve conflicts in a collaborative fashion
- Experience creating and executing QA test plans for new application features
- Experience working with external resources such as developers and third-party application support
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial attitude a must!
This is a full-time position and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Salary is $40,000-$45,000 based on experience, plus benefits. Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Toni Sikes, email@example.com, and Sajan Thandaserry, firstname.lastname@example.org- Application deadline is August 31, 2017.
Public Art Administrative + Marketing Internship
CODAworx is the hub of the commissioned art economy. We connect all members of the industry, matching creative talent with creative opportunities, and providing digital tools that streamline the commission workflow process. Our network connects artists and creative teams to architects, design and art professionals, and the universe of companies that provide services and products for commission projects. The CODAworx website, which launched in December 2013, has attracted design + art members from 93 countries. To date, over 4,000 projects are featured on CODAworx with art budgets totaling over $1 billion.
The intern will gain valuable experience by joining the CODAworx marketing and membership teams. This position will contribute in all aspects of administration, with a primary focus on researching and communicating with international commissioned artists for a membership program. This position also helps to promote a digital magazine and CODAworx marketing initiatives.
This is a four to six month internship, with applications accepting on an ongoing basis. Hours are flexible and will range from 8 - 10 hours per week, depending on the intern's schedule. CODAworx is located at 122 W. Washington Avenue, Suite 100 (right off of the Capitol Square).
Eligibility: Open to all college students and recent graduates located in Madison, Wisconsin, preferably with an art background.
Budget: Unpaid, but successful interns will be more than compensated in startup experience, opportunities for growth and development, glowing references and letters of recommendation, and connections to the art industry. Course credit could be available, depending on the student's program.
Information: Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Nick Anderson, email@example.com. Apply today. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Interested in a career at CODAworx?
Send your resume and a brief letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for great talent!