Texas State University System
Austin, Texas, United States
Applicants in region of installation
Texas State University System seeks to commission an artist or artist team to design artwork for the Lamar Institute of Technology Workforce and Allied Health Building.
• Age 18 or older
• Professional artist: A practitioner of visual and/or interdisciplinary arts, at any stage in their career, whose work is recognized by peer artists to demonstrate serious intent and ability, who has a body of work and has made art creation a focus of their practice.
• Lives or works in the Southwest Region (Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming)
• Exhibited in a museum.
• Held in a museum collection.
Applications will be accepted via www.publicartist.org only.
• Artist Resume or CV (2 pages)
• Digital Images of past work (5-10)
• Artist Statement and Interest (700 maximum)
• References (3 name