Welcome to the March issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. Transformative Walls is the organizing principle this month, and what a fabulous issue it is!
Flip through to discover 30 collaborative design + art projects that construct, divide, enhance, and adorn the walls of our built habitats. We had so many spectacular submissions, it was incredibly hard to choose just 30. You will surely be inspired by the scope and diversity of projects in this magazine!
In this issue you will:
- be mesmerized by the eight-story wind-activated kinetic facade of a Brisbane, Australia car park
- celebrate growth, regeneration, and learning depicted by an urban garden oasis at a school in Bronx, NY
- explore the concept of time in El Paso, TX by way of the ever-changing light streaming through a digital wall
- interact with a light wall mimicking the sun’s path as it travels along its axis while waiting to board a cruise in Ft Lauderdale, FL
- dine amongst high-relief murals inspired by and honoring traditional Japanese arts at a New York, NY restaurant
and much, much more.
We hope you will subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge, each month. Upcoming issues include themes of Experiential & Interactive Art, Suspended in Space, The Art of Transportation and more! We look forward to sharing these incredible collaborations with you.
Toni Sikes, CEO and Publisher