Welcome to the November issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best in design + art projects from all over the world.
The wonderful world of color is the organizing principle of this month’s issue, and what an issue it is!
We have to come clean: this month we cheated and chose an unprecedented 37 projects to feature. We were inundated with such amazing work from our creative community that really demonstrates the power of color in all environments – whether to worship, to heal, to play, to work, or to simply relax.
Not only do these projects vividly show the transformative qualities color has on spaces, but also the uncanny ability to create emotions, to inspire, to motivate, and to energize our daily lives.
In this spectacular issue, you will:
- Explore a brilliant visible interpretation of the elegant communication of nerves in our bodies
- Frolic beneath a dynamic canopy illuminated by brilliant kinetic LED lighting
- Plunge into a ballet of iridescent light and surround sound that brings to life a dazzling light dance within a contemporary architecture
- Unleash in front of a sculpture that evokes a vibrant pattern based on the soundwave patterns of dog barks and cat meows
- Relax in a hammock at a bold outdoor installation made of glass panels set into a decommissioned steel bus shelter
We hope you will subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge, each month. We look forward to sharing these incredible collaborations with you.
Toni Sikes, CEO and Publisher