Welcome to the February issue of CODAmagazine, where we share the best design + art projects from all over the world. Light as Art is the organizing principle this month, and what a radiant issue it is!
Flip through to discover 25 collaborative projects illuminating our environments. These spectacular design + art projects transform, enhance, and create spaces utilizing the medium of light.
In this issue, you will:
- travel through a computerized light sculpture that embraces all of the primary and secondary colors in El Paso, TX
- experience a smart city illumination activated by real-time social media and big urban data in Montreal, Canada
- gaze upon a luminous white carpet of hundreds of LED lights suspended across the lawn of Madison Square Park in New York City
- be immersed in 500 points of light with 500 speakers acting in choreographed harmony in Salisbury, UK
- encounter a 90-foot tall projection-mapped light show of wine-inspired imagery in Detroit, MI
and much, much more.
We hope you will subscribe to CODAmagazine on Flipboard to receive the best design + art projects from all over the world, delivered to you, free of charge, each month. Upcoming issues include themes of Transformative Walls, Experiential & Interactive Art, Suspended in Space, and more! We look forward to sharing these incredible collaborations with you.
Toni Sikes, CEO and Publisher