What is a collaborative project?
A project demonstrates the successful integration of commissioned art into an interior, architectural, or public space. It highlights the collaboration of the design + art team, and may be submitted by any participant of that team. Publish
your project now.
Splashdown - Embassy Suites Seattle
Washinton State University Cougar Pride
The Memory of a Tree is Strong
Pagosa Springs Medical Center
Grande Ronde, Forgotten Space, B-Corp and The Future
Institute of Science & Technology
Wreath of Honor, Fallen Five Memorial
Rays of Remembrance, Kansas City Workers Memorial
Woody Guthies California Stars
NCTA Mural “Field of Choice”
- Art matters. Attention to the details of our environment leads to love of place, which brings us to take responsibility for the spaces where we live and work. And by extension, the people with whom we live and work. And by extension, to our local communities, our cities, our nations, and our world.
- We champion the role of artists in our society. We need artists to provide us with inspiration, creativity, and imagination, and to help us envision a better world.
- Architects and designers know that remarkable design can change everything. They connect the dots across disciplines, collaborating with artists to make the world a more beautiful place. They are the ultimate patrons of the arts.
- In the process, design professionals promote imagination and creativity, and through their commissions, make original art integral to and accessible in people's lives.
- Art in our public and private spaces helps us fight ordinary buildings, ordinary streets, ordinary cities. We celebrate the extraordinary.
- The architecture of our buildings and the design of our interiors affect our happiness and well-being. Each of us deserves a daily dose of inspiration.
"Leave good footprints." -Ellen Kochansky, artist
You must register to make contact with CODAworx members, use design boards or post an RFP.
Good news! Registering with CODAworx is free and simple. Click the button below to register or log in.