The 6th Annual CODAawards
Launches April 2, 2018!
The internationally acclaimed CODAawards celebrate the design projects that most successfully integrate commissioned art into interior, architectural, or public spaces.
Commissioned Art Matters - and the CODAawards celebrate this. The CODAawards program honors the individuals and the teams whose collective imaginations create the public and private spaces that inspire us every day.
All individuals involved in the collaborative process of creating spaces are encouraged to enter:
- Public Art Administrators
- Art Consultants
- Industry Resources
All entrants are:
- Seen and juried by the world's top art and design professionals.
- Given a FREE 1-year subscription to Interior Design magazine.
- Featured on the CODAworx "Entries" page starting the day they enter.
- And, the Top 100 are given the opportunity to win one of two People's Choice awards, where design professionals, enthusiasts, and friends vote for their favorite project.
Winners and their projects are:
- Promoted through an international PR campaign, delivering unparalleled public recognition through print, social media, and digital presence throughout the year.
- Announced in Interior Design magazine, the leading design authority.
- Individually featured with a six-page spread in Abraxas Lifestyle magazine and through other key partners.
- Showcased on CODAworx.com and given a one-year Creative Profile (valued at $500 USD).
Entries are reviewed by a jury of thought leaders in the design, architecture, and art worlds. Our jurors evaluate each entry on three unique criteria across ten categories:
- The integration of commissioned artwork into site-specific projects, completed since January 2014.
- The strength of the collaborative process among the creative teams, commissioners, and industry resources.
- Each winning entry will blend the art and design seamlessly to create a place as art, rather than a place with art.
Below is the 2017 CODAawards timeline to help you become familiar with the important program dates.
Have questions? See our FAQ or sign up for our email list. We will be sharing more information about each phase of the CODAawards as we get closer to the dates above. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest scoop →