Jurying is underway!
Mark your calendars for June 16 to see the Top 100 and vote for your favorite project during the CODAawards Public Voting. Voting is open to everyone, including you, the CODAworx community of design + art professionals, the general public, and design + art fans around the world, to choose two People’s Choice winners based on the projects you love.
Entries are reviewed by each year’s jury of leaders in the design, architecture, and art worlds. Our jurors evaluate each entry on two unique criteria across ten categories:
- The integration of commissioned artwork into site-specific projects, completed since January 2013.
- The strength of the collaborative process among commissioners, designers, and fabricators of the work.
All entrants will be:
- Receiving a FREE 1-year subscription to Interior Design magazine.
- Seen and juried by the world's top art and design professionals. See the jury.
- Featured on the CODAworx "Entries" page starting the day they enter. And, the Top 100 are given the opportunity to win the People's Choice award, where design professionals, enthusiasts, and friends vote for their favorite project.
Winners and their projects will be:
- Announced in Interior Design magazine.
- Showcased in a seven-month CODAworx exhibition at the Octagon Museum in Washington, DC.*
- Individually featured with a six-page spread in Abraxas Lifestyle magazine and through other key partners.
- Showcased on CODAworx.com, promoted through an international PR and social media campaign, and given a one-year Creative Profile on CODAworx.com (valued at $500 USD).
*New this year* CODAworx has partnered with The Architects Foundation, the philanthropic organization of the AIA, to create a 2016 CODAawards Winners Exhibition.
The exhibition will provides this year's winners of the CODAawards unparalleled public recognition, taking the entire space of the Octagon Museum in Washington, DC, during its seven-month run from mid-March until late October 2017. CODAworx staff will work with winning teams to create a project showcase comprised of photographs, videos, drawings, maquettes, and text panels describing the work, processes, and goals for the projects.
What's next? Below is the CODAawards timeline to help you become familiar with the important program dates.
Have questions? See our FAQ or sign up for our email list. We will be sharing more information about each phase of the CODAawards as we get closer to the dates above.